Megaman X vs Zombies II Megaman X vs Zombies II

An awesome continuation

Alriiight dude! This is sweet man. It's a great follow up to the first one, and I can see this thing really starting to get a flow. You have excellent comedic timing. The SFX and spriting is very well done. I enjoy ur work NanoSoft.

NanoSoft responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

That's it! =]

EVERY episode of Dragon Ball Z!! lol

Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon

Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon FTW!!

This was amazing!!! Please make this a series. What a great job! Animation, Voice acting, action, SFX & humor are all superb. Plus that ending theme is killer, haha!

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

| =D |

This would have been an AWESOME April Fool's prank...

DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

Ingenius

That was great man! I love DBZ. I really wish you could get the whole thing animated, and not just sketches, but I guess some video is better than none. The song is what makes the flash anyway. Excellent lyrics. Love it. Great job.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Oh my God!!!

What an amaaaaaaazing episode. I've been a fan since episode 1, and catching the updates month by month and year by year. This one was incredible and well worth the wait. What a cliff hanger!! I know I'll have to wait a while before I get to see what happens next, but I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how brilliant you are. DBZ+Mario+Sonic= The Shit!!

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

!!!!!

DAMN that was awesome!!!!

Ciel's Remorse Ciel's Remorse

Great job.

You did a very good job on this. Especially for a first time. It had a nice artistic touch to it.
Being unfamiliar with the MMZ series, this was actually educational for me too, on what the deal is between Zero and Ciel. Sounds like things really go south in the series, but you still did a great job portraying everything.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Hahaha

"It looks like we're Finnished here." Good stuff! Hahaha

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome

FUCK YEAH!!!! All of it was great. I really enjoyed the humor and artistry of everyone involved. Great job all around.