Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Genius

This game was amazingly done! The concept is fantastic and very original, yet also simple and addicting. P.S. I love that there are two endings and yet the outcome is still the same either way, driving the theme home that life is pointless. The little sub-texts are awesome little blurbs too. This was a great game to play. And I really enjoy the fact there there's more to explore from people that contribute extra levels in the level design feature/ enter the unknown feature. You guys're geniuses.

Space is Key Space is Key

Wow 400 on the first time.

This game is addicting and fun as hell! Great job.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Instant Classic.

Wow. This game is fantastic! Love the whole idea and everything. The harpooners, bombs and everything else make it very difficult. Love that sick, woozy music at the end too when you are almost completely contaminated in oil.

Red Remover Red Remover

...

I liked this game a lot, but I'm taking 2 off the rating for the lack of a Save feature. Yesterday I beat every level and got the Bonus Feature and today I wanted to go further, but now everything's at the beginning again. I'm not THAT committed to this game... but it is addicting. Next time, please make a save feature

3d logic 3d logic

Hell yes!! Awesome!! And I finally beat it today!!!!! Love that intro music. Wish more stuff like that was in the game.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

What!?

What!? No Save feature???

Runouw responds:

...There is a save feature v___v
It asks you to save every time you complete a level. It's a little hard to miss...

Red Moon Red Moon

Confusing but Addicting

Addicting game. Not the smoothest, but it was cool enough that I'd like to see it as a platform game on one of the consoles be it Wii, PS3 or 360.
I beat the whole thing, although it didn't feel like i did with the ending. Are there alternate endings based on gameplay? etc. etc. Or will there be a sequel to this?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Wow!!

Hey, wow Swain! This game was really addicting. I'm not usually into stategy games, but i played this for about 2 hours.

Tarot Card Tarot Card

Hm.

Not bad, but how do you gauge it? The cards seem to be pulled at random, and have similar results each time.

That being said, the flash looks very beautiful and very classy for New Grounds. Maybe it'd be more effective with some ambient music in the background.

Digital Piano Digital Piano

Respeck Knucks

Respeck Knucks yo. I like how you made a simple piano for us to fool around with. I like the idea of another submission adding more piano sounds. You get a 4/8 out of me.